Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th) : Duration 4 Years (Annual Pattern) + 6 Months Internship
Seats Available: 100
- Candidate must be 17 years on or before 31stDecember of the year of admission.
- Candidae must have passed Std. XII (HSC or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with minimum 45% marks in PCB.
- 5% relaxation of marks for backward class categories
Physiotherapy is a branch of healthcare that applies modes of physical movement such as exercise and massage. The Course provides education, advice and counselling services for circumstances where movement and function are threatened by ageing, pain, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or other environmental factors.
Students enrolled to the course are taught on an advanced level about core physiotherapeutic skills such as manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and application of electro-physical modalities, which have been proven to cure a range of disabilities and diseases related to the spine, back, neck and even stress-related incontinence.
|Ist year||View Syllabus|
|IInd year||View Syllabus|
|IIIrd year||View Syllabus|
|IVth year||View Syllabus|
Career Prospects And Opportunities:
- Consultant Physiotherapist in Multi-specialty Hospitals, Health Care Centers, NGOs, Government, trust, corporate, private hospitals
- Research centres/ institutes
- Self established therapeutic centres- Private Physiotherapy Practice
- National and International sports team
- Health Care Physiotherapy Instructor in Modern Gymnasiums, National and International fitness centres
- Government Health Projects (for women, geriatrics, paediatric patients)
- Corporate Physiotherapist in MNCs
- Ergonomic Care Advisor
- Physiotherapist in Special Schools for Physically Challenged Children
- Physiotherapist in Old Age Residential Homes
- Sports Physiotherapists along with Sports Associations, Sports Team, individually hired physiotherapists by elite athletes
- Entrepreneurs in Rehabilitation Centers/ Organizations