B.Sc Nursing – Duration 4 years
Seats Available: 100
- To prepare nurses who can provide innovative, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services and who can facilitate functioning of the hospital, community nursing services and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice.
The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of – Higher Secondary school certificate Examination (12 years course), OR Senior School certificate Examination (10+2), OR pre-degree Examination (10+2), OR An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
The candidate seeking admission to the course should be completing 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
How to Apply:
- Common Entrance Test conducted by the University
- Personal Interviews
The nursing college has a vision to create a bench mark in nursing education. The 4 year integrated course prepares the graduated students to assume responsibility in providing the primary, secondary & tertiary level care to the patients. We are committed to create an educational environment conducive for the students.
Graduates will be showcased to foundation of knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to achieve the competencies and principles of Medicine.
The 4 Course has been divided into following Phases.
|Ist B.Sc.(N)||12 Months||· Anatomy & Physiology
· Nursing Foundation
· Nutrition & Biochemistry
|IInd B.Sc.(N)||12 Months||· Sociology
· Medical Surgical Nursing-I
· Community Health Nursing-I
· Pharmac., Pathology & Genetics
· Community & Education Technology
|IIIrd B.Sc.(N)||12 Months||· Medical Surgical Nursing-II
· Child Health Nursing
· Mental Health Nursing
· Nursing Research & Statistics
|IVth B.Sc.(N)||12 Months||· Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
· Community Health Nursing-II
· Management of Nursing Services and Education