- Candidates are requested to be present at their respective place of Examination TWENTY MINUTES before the time of setting of each paper.
- They are forbidden to take any book or paper in to examination hall.
- Cellular phone, Scientific Calculator, Pager & Digital Diary or any other means, are not allowed in the examination hall
- Student should verify the time table on his/her Hall ticket with final program at least two day’s prior to the date of examination.
- The written examination will be held at D.Y. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLHAPUR.
|Day & Date||P.G. D.M.L.T.|
|02.00 pm to 05.00 pm|
|Mon. 19.12.2022||Human Pathology|
|Wed. 21.12.2022||Medical Microbiology|
|Fri. 23.12.2022||Medical Biochemistry|
Controller of Examinations