- Candidates are requested to be present at their respective place of Examination TWENTY MINUTES before the time of setting of each paper.
- They are forbidden to take any book or paper in to examination hall.
- Cellular phone, Scientific Calculator, Pager & Digital Diary or any other means, are not allowed in the examination hall
- Student should verify the time table on his/her Hall ticket with final program at least two day’s prior to the date of examination.
- The written examination will be held at D.Y. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLHAPUR.
|Day & Date||Paper||M.D.|
|Time:- 10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Mon. 19.12.2022||I||M.D. Medicine||Basic Sciences in General Medicine, Genetics, Nutrition|
|Wed. 21.12.2022||II||M.D. Medicine||Cardio-vascular system, Respiratory system Nephrology, Rheumatology, Immunology, Infectious diseases, Dermatology.|
|Fri. 23.12.2022||III||M.D. Medicine||Gastroenterology, Nervous system, Psychiatry, Hematology, Oncology, Endocrinology, Miscellaneous.|
|Tue. 27.12.2022||IV||M.D. Medicine||Recent advances in General Medicine.|
|1||Friday||30.12.2022||M.D. General Medicine|
Controller of Examinations